04 July 2010

Land of the Free...

Because of the Brave!


¸.•*´¯) Happy 4th of July !! (¯`*•.¸ 
WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...
Please remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you..JESUS CHRIST and an AMERICAN SOLDIER. One died for your soul, the other, for your freedom. 
GOD BLESS THE USA!!!
 Mom and I went to Thunder on the Mountain. We got there at 5 and the show didn't start until 9...lol. But it was fun people-watching and talking. And later on, Stephen and his friend, Michael met up with us and watched the fireworks. 


 The fireworks weren't that spectacular this year. But it was still a lot of fun. AND I only cried once. :) I'm so emotional lately. Deployment and 4th of July just don't go well together. But, you know me...I cry at just about everything. :P 


Really wish Jeremy could've been there to watch with us. But I recorded it for him so he could at least see some fireworks this 4th of July. And we're going to have fireworks at his Homecoming party. I can't wait!! Only a little bit longer! I'm ready to kick this deployment to the curb! 

[Ignore the streetlight please :]
Hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th of July! Happy Independence Day America! Thanks to all of our Soldiers and their families! Especially those serving overseas. *My husband and his unit included!* I am so proud of you Honey! I love you!


No comments:

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers