- Saturday, Jeremy and I went to the Lincoln County Fair in Fayetteville, TN. It was pretty cool except for the sun being in my face the whole afternoon. I rode the Sea Dragon
- and Jeremy rode the Free Fall thingy that takes you to the top of a pole and then drops you
Jeremy is second from the right.
- After Jeremy rode that thing, we got a lemonade, but it wasn't that great. The guy squeezed one lemon into some sugar water. I couldn't even drink it. Jeremy had to. Then I stood in the line for the spinning thingy that Jeremy wanted to ride. It was ridiculously scary-looking. I took a video. Try not to get too dizzy watching it! Jeremy is in the second or third seat from the left. I can't be sure now. Well...psych! I couldn't get the video to load.
- Afterwards we walked through the fun house...it was really lame. Then we just walked around until it was almost time for the concert. Then we had some corndogs and J had some onion rings. The corndog was great.
- My phone decided to die just a few minutes into the concert, so I only got a few crappy pics.
- We were freezing and since we had waited over an hour after the concert was supposed to start, we decided to leave only 45 minutes after the concert started. It was sooo cold and we were both wearing shorts and t-shirts. We walked back to the car and went to get something to eat in the town nearby. After we ate, we stopped at the Alabama/Tennessee state line to get lotto tickets. We actually won $100 on one ticket! It was great. It paid for our trip to the fair. How ridiculous are fair prices??
- So Sunday, I had a really horrible morning. Tobias crapped in the tub even though his litterbox wasn't that dirty. (Good thing I didn't take a picture of that!) And Reba ate an entire bowl of Sabrina's food. So ridiculous since afterwards, I had to walk her like 200 times, all while trying to write an English paper that was due today.
- Speaking of the paper--I got a B. WTH? My teacher is way too strict with her grading. Apparently I'm too wordy or something. Hmm...
- Just finished watching one of my favorite movies(Uh-oh, I used a prepositional phrase...that's too wordy!)--Freaky Friday. Not the newer version with Lindsay Lohan, but the older version with Jodie Foster.
That's all the randomness I can muster this week. I have about a bajillion notes to do in math. Head on over to Stacy Uncorked to keep up with the randomness. Keely
is never coming back...ever! is still on hiatus and Stacy is still holding down the fort, so to speak. Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!
**Random note: The women on "Say YES to the dress" are really snotty and needy! Good grief..