09 April 2013

RTT: I don't know...

Lemme go ahead and just start of the random with a bunch of bullets...you know how much I love those! 
  •  Got a new post over at "I'm Pregnant...Now What?". Read it and leave me some advice! 
  • J and I did some thinking and since he was told by the recruiter he can't go active right now, we are just going to stick it out here in Huntsville/Madison until after the baby comes. No sense in switching doctors and cities right before my due date. So we're stuck in this two bedroom apartment. I think we're going to be able to make it work though. As long as we're not still here when the baby starts crawling! We seriously need a room for just our sharp pointy furniture! LOL.
  • We got a new washer and dryer! I'm in love...mainly with the color, but also with the fact that they are both quiet and I can wash more at one time. Plus, hello! Energy efficient! I hate that we couldn't get the pedestals because of the shelves, but the guy at Lowe's said if we move somewhere that we will have the room for them, they will come out and install them for us! Sweet! It sucks having to get into the floor to do laundry. Especially when you're pregnant! 

    I finished my American Literature research paper in one day! Only took me five hours!  
    • I'm really frustrated right now, because I can't get the stupid bullets to work right anymore, so I'm not going to even write anymore...so there! Stupid blogger.
    That is all the random I can handle today. I'm about to throw this laptop. Go see if Stacy is having a better day at Stacy Uncorked, and link up with the randomness! 
     Stacy

No comments:

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers