15 April 2010

Dats Girl Stuff.....

Today, while his Mommy and Aunt Marsha were getting their nails done, Booger and I went to Wal-mart to see what he might "need"...
We looked over the clothes section and found two cute outfits for him and then we went to the toys...
I would hold up a toy and ask if he wanted it, and he'd look at me, smile and shake his head no....
"You want a tiger?"
Booger shakes his head no...
"You want a dinosaur?"
Booger shakes his head no...
"You want a zebra?"
Booger shakes his head no...
You get the idea....
As we were going up and down the aisles looking for something he might like...we ended up on the girls' toy aisle....
I told Isaac, "We don't want any of this stuff. It's "girl stuff". He looked at me matter-of-factly and said, "Girl Stuff"! I was surprised, because usually he doesn't repeat what you say right away. I am so excited for him to enter the pete-repeat phase!! (I love hearing my best friend's little boy and girl repeat whatever we ask them to say! It is so precious!)


Now we have to be more careful what we say....you never know what specific phrase Booger will pick up on....


One cool little dude

No comments:

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers