23 November 2010

RTT: Grocery Shopping @ the last minute!!!

randomtuesday
Including myself...why do we always wait til the last minute to shop for groceries for Thanksgiving, when it's the same day every year? Seriously....Wal-mart on Tuesday is way over-crowded...Yet that's the day I've chosen to get all the stuff my sister listed
for me to bring to Thanksgiving dinner. Did I mention I have to make 4 dozen stuffed-eggs? Because not only is Thanksgiving this Thursday, but my Husband's side of the family is having their Family Reunion this weekend... Although, I do make the best stuffed-eggs if I do say so myself. ;)
Pray for me!
I Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving week!


"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."-Colossians 3:17


For more Randomness go visit The Un-Mom! Be sure to link up your random thoughts!

No comments:

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers