08 February 2013

Crib Bedding

I have been searching EVERYWHERE on the world wide web for some crib bedding. All of the ones I find that I like and are neutral gender, are always WAY too expensive! I have narrowed it down to two that I am absolutely in love with. My sister wants to buy the bedding for me, but I think it's too much. What do y'all think? Here are my top two faves:

Found here.
 Found here.
What do y'all honestly think!? I think they're both gender neutral and I love both designs. They are both $189.99. Leave a comment with your favorite, please! And links to any great sites with great prices for baby bedding! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am obsessed with Chevron patterns so I am definitely voting for the chevron pattern one! But both are adorable!!

Lindsey

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers