18 December 2010

Happy Birthday to Daddy in Heaven

Me and Daddy in the hotel room in Niagara Falls, Canada 2000
Today is your birthday Daddy. You would have been 47-years-old. 
I miss you so much. It doesn't seem like it has been almost 5 years since you went to Heaven. 
I wish you were here this year. Christmas will 
never be the same without you. 
I know you're having a wonderful birthday in 
Heaven with our other family members and friends. 
I hope you know how much you're thought of all through the year and especially today. 
I love you forever and always Daddy-O. 
Happy Birthday.
12/18/63-12/28/05
 

Note: Not sure why this wasn't posted on the 18th. My bad.

No comments:

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers