17 December 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #25


 It's been awhile since I've done a Milspouse Friday Fill-In. This is a great one to start back up with. LOL. Don't forget...if you're a military spouse or if you just want to participate...Go and visit Wifey @ Wife of a Sailor. Leave a comment and link up! :) 



 1. What is the best gift you have ever received or given?  
 I think the best gift I've ever gotten was Simba (stuffed Lion), from "Santa" when I was 7 or 8. The best gift I've ever given was actually  3 gifts (all the same) to my Mom and Sister (The year after my Dad died.)and Grandmother (The year PawPaw died). It was a Christmas ornament from Hallmark. It came in a velvet-lined box with a poem on a card. The ornament said, "I Love You All Dearly, Now Don't Shed A Tear, I'm Spending My Christmas, With Jesus This Year." They all cried...not my intentions. But I know it means a lot to them. 

 2. Do you celebrate holidays differently when your loved one is deployed/ gone or do you keep tradition?
I've only been through one deployment and he came home during Christmas for his 2 week R&R. So, I can't really answer this question. LOL.

 3. If you celebrate Christmas, do you put an angel, star or something else on top of your tree?
We most definitely celebrate Christmas! Our tree has a star on top. My Mom's has a big ribbon...and my Sister used to use an angel that I bought her...but she's switched to an all white and blue tree and the angel doesn't match...We all use something different. LOL.

 4.What are your three favorite websites?
They change quite frequently...lol. But at the moment:
 1. Facebook
 2. OMGPOP.com
 3. Blogger
 
 5.On your man...do you prefer boxers, briefs, or boxer-briefs? Or commando?
I like boxer-briefs because he likes them...but boxers are fine too. c(=






 

No comments:

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers