27 April 2011

Hoo Are You?

 Hoo are You? is hosted by Leslie at Night Owl Crafting
{She posts Hoo Are You? on Tuesdays, but I'm a day late...oh well.}
 
1. Do you plant a garden or flowers, or neither?
I live in an apartment, but I have "window" plants. I just recently
planted some herbs and I have had an Ivy plant for almost a year.

2. Does it bother you to have your blinds or curtains 
open after dark so people can see in your house?
No. Not really. J and my Mama say I'm an exhibitionist. lol. 

3. Do you like to go camping?
Love it! Haven't been since before J deployed. I can't
wait to go when J gets a weekend off! :)

4. Do you have a laptop or a desk top computer?
We only have a laptop. There's really no point in a desk computer.
5. What time during the day do you have your most energy?
The afternoon. It really depends on what time I get up though.
 

No comments:

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers