01 April 2011

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-In

Oh *sigh*...it's Friday already? I guess it is. Who am I kidding? I'm really excited it's Friday!! I have a date tonight with my lover. {Of course I mean my sweet Hubby!} I just hope the weather is nice. Anywho... I should probably be cleaning something, so lemme answer these questions real quick like...
Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-Ins are hosted by Wifey at 
Wife of a Sailor. Link up at her blog and leave some love!
1.What romance movie scene reminds you of your s/o or spouse and the LOVE you share? submitted by Simply Sunshine and Daisy's
Some kind of wonderful. Most definitely. The main character, Watts (Mary Stuart Masterson) helps to set up her best friend, Keith (Eric Stoltz) with the girl of his dreams. He then realizes he's not in love with her, he loves Watts. The whole movie is really our story. LOL. 
I was dating someone when I first met J and my best friend, Amy, was single, so I introduced them and they exchanged numbers. A few weeks later they dated for about a week and when Amy broke up with J for someone else, J and I started dating. And we've been together ever since. :) I didn't get any diamond earrings though...


2.If you were allowed to deploy with your husband to a war zone would you and why? submitted by I & J
Heck yes! I seriously would have gone with J when he was in Afghanistan last year, but of course that wasn't possible. I hate being apart from him, even for drill weekends, so of course I would go!


3. Have you ever done anything (intentionally, or unintentionally) to embarrass your spouse/significant other in front of his military cohorts?  submitted by Marrying the Navy
Yes, unintentionally, of course.  I posted a video (with sound only) on Facebook, of J snoring last month and he had drill that morning. The guys teased him about his snoring. Of course, he knows first hand that most of them snore too. 

4. What is your most irrational fear? submitted by Eights on the Move
 I still cover my ear when I sleep. It's an old habit I've had since I was really little. And I don't sleep with closet doors open. I also stuff lots of stuff under the bed so nothing can live there. I'm not so sure it's all that irrational... lol.

5. If you could only live in one kind of climate for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?  submitted by Many Waters
Interesting, I don't know. I like living in the South, but if I could choose... I'd probably choose somewhere that is mildly temperate all year round; somewher between 65°-80°F. 

2 comments:

KimberlyInSEA said...

I close my closet doors when I go to bed also!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't sleep with the closet doors open either.

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers