22 November 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 18

Day 18: A picture of your biggest insecurity.
 You can't tell really well in this picture, but my face is 
extremely red! I hate it! It's always done that; I blush easily.
But to make things even worse, my face is breaking out
like a teenager's! And when I was a teenager,
I never had breakouts. My skin is super-dry because
of my hypo-thyroidism but it's also super-sensitive to 
everything I've tried. I bought some natural
stuff made by Burt's Bees that I'm going to try next. Wish me luck.
I'm also insecure about my weight, which you can see by my
fat face! This is the most-recent picture of me that I have.

2 comments:

Jaybee said...

There is no reason for you to be insecure, because you are one of the most beautiful people that I know. Beauty is only skin deep, and you have a heart of gold. So wear it with confidence!

Taylor {OurMilitaryHome.com} said...

Let me know how the Burts works, my face has been breaking out like crazy lately.

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers