13 March 2012

Um...{Insert clever title here}

Had an awesome Saturday with Jeremy.
We went out to eat for breakfast at IHOP! Yum! I had the International Crepes with bacon and I ordered poached eggs, hard. But they were so runny, I sent them back to the kitchen for scrambled instead. They were good, but by the time the waitress brought them, I didn't want them anymore.
 After breakfast, we went to Dick's and bought me a baseball glove and some gun targets.
We went back to the house, packed up the truck and drove out to Heflin, to the Henry Creek Shooting Range. It was fun. I shot Jeremy's pistol and his .22. I really like the .22, since it doesn't have as much of a kick as the pistol. I did pretty well, if I do say so myself! 
With .40-cal.
with .22 rifle.
 After we got back from the shooting range, Jeremy washed his truck while I cleaned out the car. It was amazing how much junk we had accumulated in the backseat of the car. When we got done, we played catch for about an hour until it was too dark to see. It was a really great day! 
♥ my Hubby! :) 

1 comment:

Jaybee said...

Going to the range is a major stress reliever for me! People just don't realize how much fun it is!

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers