- Sunday we went to church and afterwards ate at Cracker Barrel. I love looking around in the store while we wait for our table to be ready. Look at this cute owl I "need!"
Light-up Owl Lamp
- We went to church Sunday evening too, but didn't like the guest speaker as much as we like the Pastor. :/
- Yesterday my Mom, Sister, nephew and two nieces came to see me and spend some time with me for my birthday. :) Super-sweet! They may have wrecked my living room but I love them anyway!
- I made a Turkey breast (cooked in the crockpot), candied Yams, green beans and stuffing last night for dinner. It was so yummy! I enjoyed a leftover turkey with cranberry sauce sandwich for lunch today. Mmmm!
- I announced yesterday to my sister and Mom that Jeremy is going active duty! Surprisingly, they both seemed to handle it well. I did not expect that, especially after the reaction Jeremy recieved from his parents--namely his Dad.
- I am excited that J is going active. I can't wait to see where this new path God has placed before us will lead. :)
- Went outside to walk the pups earlier today and smelled gas really strongly. I walked around to the front of the building and J's car was leaking gas. I called him and asked him what to do and he said to look under the hood and find what was leaking and somehow stop it. I did...turns out he had cut the hose and left it hanging...DUH! I just rubber-banded it to the brake fluid container so that it wasn't pulling anymore gasoline out of the tank. I'm a regular Mrs. Fix-it! Haha!
I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday! Tomorrow is my Birthday!!! WOOT! I can't believe I'm going to be 27! I will try to post Thursday with my spoils! I already have my gifts from Mom and Sister. Wait til you see what the kiddos made me. :)
Head on over to Stacy Uncorked for more randomness! ♥