15 May 2013

Book Review: "Fly Away Home"

Fly Away HomeFly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This was another quick read by this author. I liked it and again, it was very easy to follow the plot and little concentration was needed. (Are you seeing a pattern? Prego-brain!) I felt bad for Sylvia when she realized what her husband had done. I felt even worse for Lizzie because of all that she had been through and how she was the black sheep of the family. I couldn't believe Diana was doing nearly the same thing her father had done and I loathed her husband, Gary. Overall, the characters were easily-liked and easy to relate to on some level or another. I at least felt sympathy for them all because of what Richard had done. No one likes to be in the limelight for a scandal.

I know this isn't a series, but I wish that J.W. had written it to be a series so we can find out what happens with Lizzie and Jeff and whether or not Tim becomes part of the bigger picture for Sylvia. Oh well.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers