05 May 2010

Dear Deployment....

I hate you! I want my Husband home and I want him home safe and sound NOW!
I'm tired of sleeping without him and the dog is tired of being kicked.
I have 9 pillows on the bed and they still don't make up for the space my husband takes up.
I miss picking up clothes from around the hamper because he just can't ever ring the basket.
I even miss tripping over his stupid boots.
I miss having someone to talk to when I've had a bad day.
I miss all his corny jokes.
I miss asking him, "Honey, what do you want for dinner?".
I miss doing laundry together.
I miss fighting over the covers and who gets which pillow. :)
I miss watching movies together and falling asleep on the couch when it's too boring.
I miss kissing him whenever I want.
I miss tickle fights and pillow fights.
I miss holding his hand.
I'm tired of the sleepless nights and the worrying.
I'm mad that I can't Skype twice a day anymore.
I'm angry that we have to pay to talk to each other.
I miss seeing my Husband's face everyday.
I miss saying our prayers together.
I miss hugging him.
I miss all the mushy things a wife misses of her Husband.
I miss having my own place and I'm tired of living with Mom. (Although I appreciate her letting me stay here!)
I miss my best friend.
So please deployment....can you be over soon!?

Love, 
Sincerely,
Waiting (somewhat) Patiently,
Whitney 

2 comments:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Whitney, I'm so sorry for all of you who go through this! I appreciate what it means though, I know it must be the hardest thing to face alone. Prayers for you and your hubby!!!

Whitney said...

Thank you! It really is very hard. But I am so proud of him and all of "our" guys who defend our freedom! I'm just ready for him to come home and do that here. LOL.

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers