24 May 2010

I'm in love....

with a book. A series actually. HA! (And of course, I'm in love with my hubby.) But this post is about the books. :) Several years ago, I started reading the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. I fell in love! I read them as fast as she was putting them out. I couldn't get enough! And then...there were no more. I got all the way up to 10 or 11 and she hadn't written anymore, so I read other books. I noticed she had come out with 12, 13, 14, and then 15. I was working, didn't have time, forgot or was reading something else, so I never got around to checking them out. Now, I'm catching up!! So far this month I've read 18 books. (not all by Janet Evanovich.)

Here is my book list for May: (listed by the day I finished reading the book)


8 May- "Daddy's Little Girl"- Mary Higgins Clark
8 May- "A Girl Named Sooner"- Suzanne Clauser
9 May- "One for the Money"- Janet Evanovich
9 May- "Two for the Dough"- Janet Evanovich
10 May- "Three to Get Deadly"- Janet Evanovich
18 May- "Four to Score"- Janet Evanovich
18 May- "High Five"- Janet Evanovich
19 May- "Hot Six"- Janet Evanovich
20 May- "Seven Up"- Janet Evanovich
20 May- "Hard Eight"- Janet Evanovich
21 May- "Lost & Found"- Jacqueline Sheehan
21 May- "To the Nines"- Janet Evanovich
22 May- "Ten Big Ones"- Janet Evanovich
23 May- "Eleven on Top"- Janet Evanovich
23 May- "Twelve Sharp"- Janet Evanovich
23 May- "Visions of Sugarplums"- Janet Evanovich
23 May- "Plum Lovin'"- Janet Evanovich
24 May- "Lean Mean Thirteen"- Janet Evanovich


I know..I know. I read a LOT! But..I do read really quickly. Especially if there's no one interrupting me. :P (I know I have to read a lot before Jeremy comes home, because then, I'll be spending most of my time with him!)
And although I have already read the series up to the tenth book, it has been a few years, so I re-read them to catch myself up. :) I really recommend this series. They're suspenseful, without being grotesque. And the characters are really lovable...in their own ways. ha ha. The other books I've read this month were good reads too.
Of course, you don't have to take my word for it.- LeVar Burton
Who loved as Reading Rainbow a child?? ha ha. I know I did!

2 comments:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Wow, girl! You DO love to read! I'm impressed. You should read Cold Tangerines and join our book chats in June. There's a link to buy it at our momtage site. And the author is going to be there for the final chat. For real, we would love to have you join us! I'm already done with that book, and it was really good. And yes, I too LOVED Reading Rainbow... and now that song will be stuck in my head ALL DAY LONG! "Butterflies in the sky...."

Whitney said...

LOL. I will see if Ms. Betty at the library can get it for me if it's not already there. I have no room for buying anymore books. :P Gotta wait til the Hubby comes home and we have our own space.

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers