29 June 2010

Happy 2nd Anniversary....

...my Honey Bunches of "Oaks"! 

I love you       with all of
my heart! Marrying you was the best
thing I have ever done or will do! You
make me the happiest girl alive! I don't 
know where I'd be if I didn't have you!
You are my Sunshine! You make me laugh 
like no one else can! I could never 
love anyone as much as I love you!
You're my knight in smelly camo
You're my Hero!  I can't wait 
to spend forever with you!
I love you honey and
don't you ever
forget it!
MUAH!
Nov. 2007 "Dating"
 March 12, 2008 "Engagement Pic"
 29 June 2008 "Wedding Pic"
 29 June 2008
 Nov. 2008 "Murried" :P
 June 2009 "First Anniversary Trip"
 25 December 2009 "Christmas Day"

No comments:

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers