28 June 2010

Summer Sunday



Sunday has always been my favorite day of the week. 
I don't know if it's because we have church
or if it's because things just seems to
slow down on Sunday. 
I remember it being a lot slower when we were younger,
but it's still the slowest day of the week. :)
This Sunday, Mom and I were a little too burnt to go 
to church. Being as neither of us slept very
much at all last night. It's so hard to get 
comfy when you're skin is on fire.
But Miranda, my sister-in-law, had invited 
us to go to a fireworks show at the local
park in Locust Fork. The church she attends,
Locust Fork Baptist, provided the 
firework show for free and all 
beverages, snacks and food plates bought
went to help support the missonaries that
the church sponsors. It was all for a good 
cause and we all had a great time! 

There was a beautiful sunset with gorgeous clouds.
It was another Summer Sunday well spent. :)
If only I'd thought to bring my camera with me.
I did however get a few photos with my phone.
However blurry they may be...

I hope everyone had a beautiful Summer Sunday! :) 
I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to
my favorite summer holiday next week...
The 4th of July!!!

No comments:

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers