07 September 2010

Dolly say what?:Random Tuesday Thoughts

Is it Tuesday already? Seems like J got home only yesterday...but it's already been 4 days! I'm enjoying every second! Anywho...on with the randomness:
randomtuesday


I was listening to music videos today
and one that I'd never heard came on.
It was Dolly Parton. I didn't even know she
still came out with new songs...let alone videos.
And then...I started actually watching the video.
NO really...look at this:

Dolly...what were you thinking? This is
HORRIBLE! The song might not be that bad.
But I couldn't even pay attention to the
song because of the awful video!

Please tell me that she has better videos than this
one out there...eww.

Anywho...for more randomness...go visit The Un-Mom. Read hers,
and if you so wish, write your own and link up! Be sure
 to check out other people's blogs too! Have fun!
Happy Tuesday! :)

3 comments:

♥Georgie♥ said...

you had some great random! stopping by from RTT

ndnspeechmom said...

oh Dolly say it ain't so

stopped pver from RTT

Joey @ Big Teeth and Clouds said...

Wow. Dolly scares me! Enjoy your time with your man!

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers