07 September 2010

Dolly say what?:Random Tuesday Thoughts

Is it Tuesday already? Seems like J got home only yesterday...but it's already been 4 days! I'm enjoying every second! Anywho...on with the randomness:
randomtuesday


I was listening to music videos today
and one that I'd never heard came on.
It was Dolly Parton. I didn't even know she
still came out with new songs...let alone videos.
And then...I started actually watching the video.
NO really...look at this:

Dolly...what were you thinking? This is
HORRIBLE! The song might not be that bad.
But I couldn't even pay attention to the
song because of the awful video!

Please tell me that she has better videos than this
one out there...eww.

Anywho...for more randomness...go visit The Un-Mom. Read hers,
and if you so wish, write your own and link up! Be sure
 to check out other people's blogs too! Have fun!
Happy Tuesday! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you had some great random! stopping by from RTT

Anonymous said...

oh Dolly say it ain't so

stopped pver from RTT

Joey Lynn Resciniti said...

Wow. Dolly scares me! Enjoy your time with your man!

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers