07 September 2010

I love having my Soldier home!

Not having to worry about him anymore is such a relief! I'm sure there are many of you who know exactly what I'm talking about. I have a few minutes to type out this blog post since J is working on his truck with his Dad. That's right, we're in Florida at his parents' house. It's so nice to finally be able to relax and not have to worry about what to pack and whether I got everything or not. Haha. *FYI: I didn't forget anything...:)* Hopefully they'll finish working on the truck this week so we can get back home to Alabama to spend some time with my family before we head off on our own vacation by ourselves. *I'm most excited about that trip!*

Since we don't really have a whole lot of time to get online while we're down here, I may not be posting for awhile. Bare with me please. :) Hope y'all had a great Labor Day weekend with your families and friends. Have a great week!

Love, Whit

No comments:

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers