14 September 2010

"Honey, can you take off your underwear for me?":Random Tuesday Thoughts

I can't believe it's already Tuesday again...but it is! I've been busy...just got back from PCB Sunday around 2100 and thankfully had a restful Monday. Pretty much all I did was laundry...and speaking of laundry...
randomtuesday

Why is it when you're trying to wash EVERYTHING that is dirty,
your husband (or children, if you have them) is
always wearing something that needs
to be washed. For example: When I did laundry Monday,
I took all the colored clothes and separated
them into dark colors and light colors.
I even went so far as to take off my undies
to add to the first load of light clothes.
Then, since it was time for a shower anyway,
I added my dark dress to the dark clothes for
the next load and my white camisole to the whites.
Then I took a shower which meant everything I put
on afterwards was clean... and the only thing that
remained dirty when I was done with laundry was
what J was wearing. How annoying...I wanted
ALL of our dirty clothes to be cleaned
at the same time. Now I'm going to have
two white socks, a pair of white boxer shorts
and a dark tank-top and light shorts...
Which means they'll remain dirty until we've
accumulated enough whites, light colors, and dark
colors for three loads...*sigh*.
I DO LOVE having his laundry to wash again though. LOL.
Sorry if this is not random enough, I haven't had
time to think much about blogging. :)
Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

For more randomness, head on over to The Un-Mom, link up
and join in on the randomness! :)

No comments:

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers