21 July 2011

RTT: Temporarily re-named Random Thursday Thoughts...

Randomness was postponed til today due to the fact that I was in the doctor's office yet again, on Tuesday. I hope everyone linked up with Stacy at Stacy Uncorked. 
I will still post the linky thing at the bottom of this post just in case anyone wants to be even more rebellious and post on Thursday, like I did. Ahem... 
  • A friend of mine posted this on Facebook the other day and it was too cute not to share:
  • Who wants to buy me these so I can cook pretty breakfasts?
 
  • Facebook is being stupid lately. It won't let me post links to the blog on my FB Honey Bunches of "Oaks" page. Hopefully everyone is finding the new posts anyway.
  • Finally, justification for still sleeping with a teddy bear...and/or lion, such is the case with me:
  • Apparently, I have a viral infection in my lymph nodes and that is why I am currently sick. I went back to the doctor Tuesday because Monday, my neck started hurting and it spread to my shoulders and then to my back. Even the back of my head was hurting; sore really. J took me to a different doctor because I'm pretty sure the other doctor was slightly incompetent. The doctor I saw at C.A.R.E.S was really nice and so were all the nurses. Thankfully, I'm feeling a lot better; only now, I have new symptoms...
  • Our new neighbors are horrible. Last night they stayed up til past one, and were on the outside stairs making all kinds of racket. Thankfully, I think, they took home some of their guests this morning. I haven't heard a peep since this morning. They woke me up at 0630 and didn't leave until after 8. J went and talked to the apartment manager this afternoon and I suggested that she send out a flyer to all the tenants, reminding them that even though it is summer, people have to work. And that they should try to be quiet after 10pm. J said she would be sending it out in a week or so. I'm such a genius...*ahem*.
  • I'm re-reading The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series, so I can read Ann Brashares newest book, The Last Summer
  • Hopefully, I will be feeling well enough to go to The Princess' first birthday party this weekend. Afterward, J is going to take me to BAM so I can pick out a couple of books for the giveaway! Aren't y'all excited!?!
  • J says that the Wendy's commercial for the new wildberry frosty sounds dirty. "Hey Wendy. I'd love a cold frosty on the beach..." *Snicker*
  • I can't believe it's almost August. I'm actually excited. For no reason really.
  • We are planning on going on a mini-vacay at the end of August; that could be what I'm looking forward to. 
  • There are lots of babies sick lately. Even The Princess; she had an upset tummy the other day. I hope everyone gets well soon!
  • How precious is this!?

  • I just got stuck stumbling for 15 minutes before I remembered I was blogging.
  • Just ate a ding-dong. I wasn't impressed; J was. Somehow, that just sounded wrong. Swiss Rolls are way better, but then, I am partial to Little Debbie. :) Love you Mama!
  • I'm tired of sitting here, so I'm going to cut Random Thursday's thoughts short.

I hope everyone had a great week! I didn't, but that's besides the point. Link up, if you think you're random enough! ;)

    1 comment:

    Jaybee said...

    lmao at the ding dong statement! hahahahahahaha!!!!

    Sweet Home Alabama
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

    Sabrina

    PitaPata Dog tickers

    Tobias

    PitaPata Cat tickers

    Reba

    PitaPata Dog tickers