01 July 2011

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-In

Oh Friday, sweet Friday! Oh how I love thee! J comes home tomorrow!! I'm so excited! I went shopping for his anniversary present. I tried to find the same wallet I bought him when we got married, but they don't make it anymore. I got him one similar instead. I also got him two balloons; welcome back and a star-shaped balloon with a flag motif. I'm thinking of hanging up the "Welcome Home" flag that I forgot to use when he returned from deployment. What do y'all think??

Here are this week's questions for Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-in, hosted by Wifey at Wife of a Sailor. If you want to participate, be sure to link up at her blog!

1. Have you (spouse) ever considered joining the military and what do you think of dual military couples? submitted by Project Army Wife
 No. I would never make it through basic. I couldn't stand anyone yelling at me. I cry too easily. I have a friend in the Navy who met his wife while he was stationed in Hawaii and they're NEVER together. Somehow it works for them, but I don't think I could handle it. These two weeks without J have been so boring! LOL.

2. What is your idea of a perfect Sunday afternoon? submitted by A Few of My Favorite Things
A rainy afternoon, a good book and maybe a nap. :)
3. What do you usually do for the 4th of July holiday? submitted by Anchor's Away
When Daddy was alive, we always had a big BBQ with the whole family and sometimes we went to the lake. And we always, always had fireworks. I don't even remember what we did last year and the year before we just had some BBQ at my sister's and fireworks. I remember J almost shooting his eye out when a cinder block blew up. Men...
Every year since Daddy died though, Mama and I have gone to Thunder on the Mountain in Birmingham. Last year, my friend Stephen met up with us with his friend and we had a blast. That was the last time I saw him. :( 

4. If they could make an Olympic event JUST for you that you know you'd medal in, what would it be? submitted by Pants are Confusing
I'm pretty good at reading. LOL. Maybe the event would be, Who Can Read the Most in One Day!? Haha
5.What have you been doing to get yourself bathing suit ready for the summer? submitted by Not Just an Army Wife
Wearing it...
That's all folks! I can't wait for tomorrow so I can finally see my Hubby! And we can finally celebrate our 3rd anniversary. :) We're going to see the newest Transformers!! Woot! Have a great weekend y'all! And a safe 4th of July!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh girl - I totally am with you on #1! Enjoy your weekend!

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers