26 July 2011

RTT

Randomness...GO! 

Keely still doesn't want to take over her Random Throne, so Stacy is still holding down the fort for her. Be sure to check out her blog, leave a comment, and link up to RTT. Grab a picket sign too. We have to make this Random Rebellion look official, you know! 
  • Seeing as I spent most of last week sick, I don't have a whole lot of randomness to go around. 
  • I finished re-reading the first 3 books of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Now I have to read the 4th before I can get the new one. 
  • I had Anita Shreve's, Light on Snow on my to-read list because goodreads.com recommended it to me. It was not what I expected, but still a good quick-read. I read it in just a few hours. 
  • J and I finally saw The Deathly Hallows Part II on Friday! It was AWESOME! I cried, as predicted. I really can't believe it's over. J.K. Rowling needs to get busy with a new series or something. 
  • The movie theater gave us 3D glasses that look like Harry Potter's glasses. They're so cute. 
  • The Princess' birthday party was Saturday. I felt awful, but we still went. I had a pretty good time just sitting there talking to Jaybee. My camera wouldn't work right, so I didn't get any pictures. :( It's really depressing because y'all know how much I love to take pics. But I'll borrow one from Amanda, so you can see how cute The Princess and Boog are. :)
  • The Princess' cake was purple and pink. Not a great combination in my opinion.
  • It dyed her face purple!! Luckily, it did come off eventually.
  • While we were in the mall Friday, we shopped around for a little while. It was so hot in there! We spent a lot of time in Spencer's just because it was cooler in there. We didn't even buy anything!
  • I got The Princess some really pretty flower earrings for her birthday. Currently she is wearing a pair of mine. :P 
  • Why is it when you sleep too much, you get a headache?
  • I know y'all have seen Old Navy's polo/khaki sale commercial... what's up with that? Seriously, who wears a sweater over their shoulders in elementary school?? 
  •  I have Google+...anyone else? Look me up.
  • J and I were standing outside the front door watching the rain last night and lightning struck a tree behind the apartment buildings across from us. Scared me to death; Sabrina and  I bolted inside.

This is all the random I can think of today. I promise, next week's will be a lot more interesting. And hopefully, I'll be posting the Giveaway tomorrow. We'll see. :) Be sure to link up here or over with Stacy

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Wow! That icing is bright! Good thing it wore off her wee face!! LOL

Stacy Uncorked said...

Holy cow that frosting really did stick around after the fact, didn't it? What a cutie, though! :)

I'm ready for the heat to just go away already - I think it was brilliant hanging out in Spencer's to stay cool... ;)

Thanks for helping keep the random alive - sorry I'm so late getting over here, I'm just now getting caught up from last week! :)

Back to School, Mother Nature's Menopause, Ancient Shells: RTT Rebel

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers