Keely still doesn't want to take over her Random Throne, so Stacy is still holding down the fort for her. Be sure to check out her blog, leave a comment, and link up to RTT. Grab a picket sign too. We have to make this Random Rebellion look official, you know!
- Seeing as I spent most of last week sick, I don't have a whole lot of randomness to go around.
- I finished re-reading the first 3 books of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Now I have to read the 4th before I can get the new one.
- I had Anita Shreve's, Light on Snow on my to-read list because goodreads.com recommended it to me. It was not what I expected, but still a good quick-read. I read it in just a few hours.
- J and I finally saw The Deathly Hallows Part II on Friday! It was AWESOME! I cried, as predicted. I really can't believe it's over. J.K. Rowling needs to get busy with a new series or something.
- The movie theater gave us 3D glasses that look like Harry Potter's glasses. They're so cute.
- The Princess' birthday party was Saturday. I felt awful, but we still went. I had a pretty good time just sitting there talking to Jaybee. My camera wouldn't work right, so I didn't get any pictures. :( It's really depressing because y'all know how much I love to take pics. But I'll borrow one from Amanda, so you can see how cute The Princess and Boog are. :)
- The Princess' cake was purple and pink. Not a great combination in my opinion.
- It dyed her face purple!! Luckily, it did come off eventually.
- While we were in the mall Friday, we shopped around for a little while. It was so hot in there! We spent a lot of time in Spencer's just because it was cooler in there. We didn't even buy anything!
- I got The Princess some really pretty flower earrings for her birthday. Currently she is wearing a pair of mine. :P
- Why is it when you sleep too much, you get a headache?
- I know y'all have seen Old Navy's polo/khaki sale commercial... what's up with that? Seriously, who wears a sweater over their shoulders in elementary school??
- I have Google+...anyone else? Look me up.
- J and I were standing outside the front door watching the rain last night and lightning struck a tree behind the apartment buildings across from us. Scared me to death; Sabrina and I bolted inside.
This is all the random I can think of today. I promise, next week's will be a lot more interesting. And hopefully, I'll be posting the Giveaway tomorrow. We'll see. :) Be sure to link up here or over with Stacy!