Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-In #52:
1. Give a man a fish and he’ll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and ___he'll stay gone all day!____.
2. It is amazing what you can accomplish if _the game/race/guy-movie is on and your husband is otherwise occupied____.
3. If you can’t stand the heat _move to Alaska__.
4. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to _what lies above and below us___.5. Well behaved women seldom _have mistakes to learn from__. (thanks This American Wife and Every Branch for this last quote!).
Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-In #53:
1. The best thing my parents taught me to do when I was a child was __________.
Do unto others as you would them do unto you.
2. However, one thing I wish they did differently was _________________.
Allow us to have more freedom. We didn't get to do the things a lot of other kids our age did. But of course, they were just being protective.
3. One thing I've always wanted to try but haven't is _________________.
Losing weight. Who knows...I might be good at it. Seriously doubt it though.
4. One thing I never thought I'd try, but I have is _________________.
I don't know... roller coasters? I hate heights, and said I'd never ride a roller coaster, but I did when we had season passes to Busch Gardens in 2008. I got really nauseous and it was scary. I won't do it again.
5. If I could give my 16-year-old self one piece of advice I'd tell myself ___________.
It really doesn't matter what other people think about you.