12 August 2011

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-In #52 and #53

I was on the road Friday and/or cleaning before going on the road to Mama's. So, I didn't get to post last week's Mil-Spouse. Especially since Wifey didn't pre-post the questions for Friday until really late Thursday night, after I had already gone to bed. So, once again, I will be posting two Friday Fill-ins in one post. Hope no one minds. :-)

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-In #52: 

1. Give a man a fish and he’ll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and ___he'll stay gone all day!____.  
 2. It is amazing what you can accomplish if  _the game/race/guy-movie is on and your husband is otherwise occupied____.  
 3. If you can’t stand the heat _move to Alaska__.  
 4. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to _what lies above and below us___.
5. Well behaved women seldom _have mistakes to learn from__. (thanks This American Wife and Every Branch for this last quote!). 

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-In #53:

1. The best thing my parents taught me to do when I was a child was __________.
 Do unto others as you would them do unto you.
2. However, one thing I wish they did differently was _________________. 
 Allow us to have more freedom. We didn't get to do the things a lot of other kids our age did. But of course, they were just being protective.
3. One thing I've always wanted to try but haven't is _________________. 
 Losing weight. Who knows...I might be good at it. Seriously doubt it though.
4. One thing I never thought I'd try, but I have is _________________. 
 I don't know... roller coasters? I hate heights, and said I'd never ride a roller coaster, but I did when we had season passes to Busch Gardens in 2008. I got really nauseous and it was scary. I won't do it again.
5. If I could give my 16-year-old self one piece of advice I'd tell myself ___________.
It really doesn't matter what other people think about you. 

 






    No comments:

    Sweet Home Alabama
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

    Sabrina

    PitaPata Dog tickers

    Tobias

    PitaPata Cat tickers

    Reba

    PitaPata Dog tickers