26 August 2011

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-In #55

It's Friday! 

  1. The first thing I think of when I get up in the morning is can I sleep in 30 more minutes?.
  2. Lately, I’ve been craving chocolate or anything sweet because I'm trying to watch what I eat..
  3. Whenever anyone says the word fresh-cut grass, it reminds me of my childhood because I associate my childhood with summers.
  4. The happiest word I know is  Yes, but more often than not, it's NO.
  5. My spouse may hate it, but I absolutely love Ice cream. (He has sensitive teeth.)

Sorry this post is so boring. I've had the hiccups for the past 10 minutes and I'm slightly annoyed and don't feel like blogging atm.

No comments:

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers