14 August 2012

RTT: Eyelashes, Obedience School, Dirty Towels and so much more

It sure has been awhile since I've done a Random Tuesday Thoughts. I had to look back to see when the last time was! Last year in October, I believe. Ridiculous. Well, Stacy over at Stacy Uncorked is still keeping up with the randomness and you can still link up! Be sure to head on over and check out her daughter's awesome gummies and lots more! {I love gummies!}
  • Our new dog's breath smells like crap. Isn't that lovely? She also seems to have some kind of cold going on. She hacks like crazy and there's green snot coming out of her nose. So gross.
  • Taco Bell is the devil. I love TB, but it upsets my stomach nearly every time. Spent most of the morning on the toilet hanging out with Reba. She didn't seem to mind, even though it was only 7 am.
  •  We took Reba to her Obedience class yesterday evening. The instructor had us practice calling her and only saying her name and the command once. She did really well. Then we practiced making her pay attention to us. "LOOK", while we held a dog treat to our forehead. She did great, but we kept messing up the timing on saying "good girl.:"
  • Jeremy said the Obedience classes are more for us than for Reba. We have a lot of learning to do. LOL. Apparently we shouldn't let her on the couch, jump on us, pull on the leash, don't say her name when getting onto her or in anger. Blah, blah, blah. We're horrible dog-trainers...
  • I was sitting next to J on the couch when we were watching TV last night and I looked over at him and took a pic of his pretty eyelashes. Why do men always get the most beautiful, long, thick eyelashes? Not fair...
  • On Facebook, I'm a fan of Gain laundry detergent, cuz...well, it smells great. So I participated in their little poll "how often do you wash your towels." I answered B. If you wash your body well {and I do}, then you're clean when you get out of the shower, so why waste water washing a towel everyday that has only been used once? Seriously. 
  • Reba gets on my nerves when I try to take her outside to use the bathroom, she doesn't do anything. As soon as we're back inside, she whines and whines until I take her back out. I got tired of it, so I finally just let her out on the patio and she immediately peed a river. WTH? I just washed the patio off with hot water and let her back in. Whatever. 
  • I can't believe we're missing Shark Week. We don't get cable until tomorrow! I'm really glad we're finally getting it. We signed up to get Comcast or something and they said they were shipping the supplies. We waited over two weeks and when we called, they said that they don't offer service in our area. What a bunch of idiots. They could have told us that to begin with. So now we're waiting on a company I've never even heard of--Knology. We called last week, but they didn't have an available tech to come hook it up until this Wednesday. Thank God, b/c school starts Friday and I have to have high-speed Internet by then. 
That's all the randomness I can conjure right now. I'll be back next week....maybe, with more randomness. Be sure to check out some of the other random bloggers who link up with Stacy! Hope everyone has a great Tuesday! :) 

2 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

Glad to see you back, Whitney! :)

Bad dog breath is annoying, isn't it? Especially when they breathe on you. Hope your dog's cold goes away soon - snot coming out the nose would be even worse!

Taco Bell has that same effect on me, too - I find if I order it without the onions and their salsa, my tummy appreciates it more. :)

Heh, we should have probably done Obedience classes with our dogs - they're not as well behaved as my former dog was. :)

Why do guys have the best eyelashes? I don't think it's very fair.

Comcast sucks pond water - we have them, and they're not very reliable. We wish we hadn't switched back over to them when they begged us to come back. Be glad they aren't in your area, it would have been a nightmare waiting to happen!

Thanks for playing along! :)


Blogger + Google+ = No-Reply x GFC woes, Hunted down by Impulsive Addict, Giant Gummie Dinosaur, I’m With Stupid Radio Fun

Chantal said...

I don't wash our towels all the time either. I mean, I like fresh ones, but there's no real point.

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers