25 August 2010

I'm so excited....and I just can't hide it...

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it...

So sorry to have been AWOL for so long. To say I've been busy wouldn't entirely be untruthful. I stayed with my sister for awhile of course. Just to help her out with The Boog and Little Treasure. It was a lot of fun, but then....I got sick. I woke up on Thursday morning (12th August)and felt awful and had a temperature. So I called my Mom to come rescue me and take me home. Then Friday I went to the Doctor. They did a Strep culture, but it came back negative, so he said he thought I had Mono. That sounds simply horrifying to me...but seeing as it is viral and cannot be treated with antibiotics, there's no way I had Mono. By Saturday I was already feeling better, so I'm almost positive it was just a false negative on the Strep test. After that sickness was gone, I had some side effects from the medicine. But now, I'm feeling a lot better. :) 

And whilst I was sickly, I didn't feel like fighting with my laptop to get online, so that is another reason for the lack of posts. I do apologize and hopefully soon I'll get back in the swing of things. :) 

Today...I got to wash ACUs!!! First time in over a year!!!!!!!!!! I was pretty excited about dirty laundry. I know I'm weird...most people love me anyway. The Hubby mailed them to me a few weeks ago, but since I was sick, I hadn't had time to unpack them and wash them. Now that's all done though and I can look forward to bigger and better things. lol. This deployment should be over soon. Keep on praying. 


Love, Whit

No comments:

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers