06 August 2010

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-In #4

I've been a little busy lately, so I'm almost late doing the Milspouse Friday Fill-In. Anywho...here it is...

1.What is something you wished you’d learned to do earlier in life?

That's a toughie. So many things. How to save money would probably be number one.
2.What is your biggest pet peeve with the military?
That it mainly consists of men, who like to change their minds like women...or can't make up their minds. Isn't that our job?


3.What tourist attraction near you have you never seen?
Six Flags? Is that an attraction? I've never been there anyway.


4.What are you avoiding doing right now?
Going to the female doctor. Who wants to go for me? UGH.
5.Wine, beer or liquor?
Everyone once in awhile I like a mixed drink, but I prefer wine.
 
I know this post is lacking enthusiasm...but then again, so am I.
For better more answers to this weeks' Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-In, head on over to Wife of a Sailor and link up. :) Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers