27 August 2010

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-In #5

Oh look! I made it! Ha. Thankfully, I didn't forget about the Mil-Spouse Fill-In this week. =) Aren't you happy? I know you love my answers....*yawn*
Anwho, here they are:

1. What secret indulgence do you act on while your spouse is away?
Hmm...I don't shave as often. Is that an indulgence? Probably not...I read a LOT more. When the Hubby is here, I don't read nearly as much, since I devote most of my time to him and the things we like to do together. Even though I'll miss reading when he gets home, I won't miss it nearly as much as I've missed him!


2. If you were a spice, what would you be?
That's a really odd question, but I think either Juniper or Lemon Balm. I just like the way they smell. :) Or watercress, it's a treatment for insanity...haha.


3. Where do you go for support while your significant other is deployed?
I usually just talk to family and friends. Especially other military wives. They know EXACTLY how I feel. Mainly, I gather courage from my Hubby. I know no matter what I'm going through, it can't be as bad as what he's going through. He makes me stronger. :)


4. What is the oldest thing you own?
I really love this question. I have a penny from 1892. I think that's the oldest thing I own...maybe not, but it's all I can think of at 1:25. lol


5. How did you [invision] your future pre-military?
When I was younger I was sure I was going to college. When my Daddy died, that went out the window. After that, I really never thought about it. I never thought my life would be as great as it is now. Sometimes, it's a good thing that our plans don't go accordingly. =)

I really enjoyed this week's questions. They were provided by Wife of a Sailor's MFF participants! To participate, head on over to wifeofasailor.com and link up. Hope everyone has a great Friday! =)

 

No comments:

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers