03 May 2011

Hoo Are You?

I'm having a hard time keeping up with this meme,
but it really is fun answering the questions every Tuesday.
To participate, visit Leslie at Night Owl Crafting.

1. Are you a mom and if so how many kids do you have?
No. 

2. List 3 qualities that you love about your mom!
She's funny.
She gives great advice. {Even if I don't listen}
She's always been there for me.

3. What is your favorite thing your mother cooks?
Mama does cook much for us anymore. But when I was
little, I loved her chili. Yum-o!

4. What do you love about being a mom?
*Sigh*..I'm not a mom. 

5. What are your plans for Mother's day?
Don't have any. 

Ok, so this week's questions weren't the best for me. 
I'm not a Mom, so was only able to answer 3 of the Q's.
Maybe next week's Q's will pertain more to me. :)

1 comment:

Ask Shanae said...

Hi Whitney,
I just followed you over from Hoo Are you? Tuesday. I am glad that I finally found the time to visit. Hey, no problem if you aren't a Mom. I like the qualities you listed from your Mom. Who knows someday you might just become one. Have a great Mother's Day anyway.
Cheers,
Shanae

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers