13 May 2011

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-In

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-Ins are brought to you by Wifey at Wife of a Sailor. To participate, just go to her blog and link up!


1. Which was the best day of your life- Wedding day or Homecoming day? submitted by Pink Champagne, Gatorade & MREs
Wow, now that is a doozy! Our wedding day was very memorable, but only to the two of us. But the best day of my life was welcoming home my Soldier. I really loved sharing J's Homecoming with my family and the unit's families. It made it so much more memorable to have everyone there welcoming home our guys! :)

2. Were you a part of the joining the military question or did you sign up for the relationship when your man was already in the military?
 submitted by Cammo Style Love
J had already invested 4 years into the Army when we started dating; I had no say.

3. What is your favorite Disney movie and why? submitted by Raising Roscoe
The Lion King. I have just always loved it. I love cats and Lions are my favorite big cat. 

4. What is your favorite family activity to do on the weekends? submitted by Destination: RN!
J and I like to hike and go to the park. We haven't gotten to do much of that in the last couple of years. Mainly because we were either working all the time or he was deployed. lol.

5. Where do you secretly wish you could be stationed with you/your SO's line of work (realistically speaking, not everyone can be stationed on NAS Fiji)? submitted by Wookie & Co.
I've always wanted to live in Georgia. But if J was given the opportunity to work in Germany, I would totally jump on it. I've always wanted to visit another country and to actually live somewhere else, would be amazing!

1 comment:

Janie said...

Love your answers sooo much! They are very similar to mine :))

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers