03 May 2011

RTT: {Something clever here...}

It's Tuesday...and that means it's ok to be random.
So let's get to it.
RTT is originally hosted by Keely at The Un Mom. She is still
on her hiatus, so I've volunteered to host temporarily, along
with JulieAne, Stacy, Cass, and Raven.
{Not sure if anyone knows that though...since no one linked up last week.}

  • Pineapple sandwiches for dinner are only acceptable when the Hubby is not home...
  • I really miss J. He's out helping with the National Guard to recover people who are still missing from last week's tornado outbreak in Alabama.
  • We have over 315 channels (thank you Josh Turner...) and there's never anything worth watching.
  • Why is it, that no matter what time it is, all of the movie channels are in the middle of a movie? It's annoying when you go to watch a movie at 7 and there's no movies starting then.
  • Sabrina got frisky last night and wanted to play ball at 2330.
  •  I wanted to keep the babies over the weekend, so I picked them up Saturday around noon and brought them home with me. We went to the park and Target and when we got back home, they took a nap. I guess it was too late, because that night, The Princess would NOT go to sleep. She finally wiggled and cried herself to sleep around 0130. Ridiculous. Then Boog woke me up at 0630 and his crying woke her up. So I took them home Sunday morning.
  • I was supposed to have a doctor's appt today to check my thyroid, but unfortunately, our insurance ran out and I never got a chance to renew it. 
  • When I got online to fill out the paperwork to renew our insurance, I couldn't log onto anything. Apparently, J has to do it, since he has all the passwords. *sigh*
  • J and I saw Fast  Five Friday night and it was AWESOME! 
  • I'm currently watching The Fast and the Furious...love this movie. Love Vin Diesel. :)
  • It's raining.
  • I'm praying for all the victims of  the tornadoes and the storms last week. The rain can't be helping matters any.
  • Osama Bin Laden was killed by US action Sunday. I only have one thing to say about that:
17 Do not rejoice when your enemy falls,
and let not your heart be glad when he stumbles,
18 lest the Lord see it and be displeased,
and turn away his anger from him.
Proverbs 24:17-18
  • I figure it's finally May, so that means spring is over. I put up all my spring decorations with the Easter stuff. So what do I decorate with for Summer?? I really liked my spring decorations. >.<
  • Did I mention I miss my Hubby? :(
That's it for my Randomness. Be sure to link up and check out everyone else's link-ups too! {If anyone links up that is...}

** UPDATE: Apparently, none of you fine folks have ever heard of a pineapple sandwich...maybe it's a southern 'thang'? So, I'm gonna help you make one.
So, you take your two slices of bread {wheat, white, whatever...} and you slather some mayonnaise on it. Or miracle whip...whatever. I actually prefer miracle whip because it's kinda sweet. Then you top it with a piece of American cheese on one side and two slices of pineapple on the other. I put mayo on both pieces of bread. You might want to dab your pineapple slices with a paper towel if they're particularly juicy. Otherwise you're going to have pineapple-flavored mayonnaise running down your arms... But really, that's part of the experience. Srsly, try this at home! I'm going to go have one right now. :)**


4 comments:

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

MMMM... pineapple sandwiches! I would add pineapple to everything if I could get away with it!

That verse is one of the reasons I haven't said anything on my blog. I was shocked to hear folks were setting off fireworks in celebration.

I am Harriet said...

I've never heard of pineapple sandwiches. I am intrigued though.

Have a great Tuesday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/05/deals-and-randomness/

Kristine said...

Pineapple sandwiches sound awesome.....

Stacy Uncorked said...

Do tell us more about those pineapple sandwiches! I'm intrigued - and want to try one! :)

I hate it when my hubby has to be the one to take care of funky paperwork - because he always forgets and it rarely gets done! :) Hope you get your insurance squared away soon!

Thanks for helping carry the torch - I didn't know you were doing it too, I totally would have linked up last week! :)

Blogger's Elbow, Fun School Projects - RTT Rebel

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers