15 May 2011

How much are your delicious cakes?

I don't know why this cracks me up so much,
but it does!
I seriously can't stop laughing as I'm typing this!

Thursday while J and I were shopping for groceries 
at Winn-Dixie, we were passing the baked-goods section.
When we got to the last display case, Jeremy says,
"Look at those delicious cakes!"
LMBO!!!
I was laughing at him but managed to ask him what
he was talking about.
He said, "Look at those cakes! They look so
delicious! How much is that delicious cake? I want it!"
The Delicious Cake
I was seriously cracking up! One of the bakery workers 
noticed us drooling on the display case and asked if we
needed any help. I am not kidding you, this is what I said:
"Jeremy...*giggle*...wants to know how much....*giggle*
...your delicious cakes are. *giggle giggle*

We point out which one it is and she tells it's 
$24.99. O_o
I know Jeremy's thinking, "It's worth it, look how delicious
it is!" Seriously, I haven't laughed that hard in ages!
I'm still giggling about it.

We ended up not getting the cake. DUH!
It was way too much. 

But we did stand there and drool over
it and a couple other goodies before we went to the 
checkout with our measly strawberry parfaits.
(Which were mediocre delicious.)
**Jeremy was disappointed**

Delicious cakes....*giggle*.

Sorry for the poor quality of the pics. I only had my phone with me.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That was a pretty cake ; )

Nicole Leigh Shaw said...

Adorable! I can just imagine the excited kid voice!

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers