21 March 2010

Scrapbooking


I finally finished 2007! Well, all that I'm going to do for now. I don't think I even have any pictures from 2007 other than the ones I've already put into the scrapbook. I have been telling myself, "I am going to work on my scrapbook and finish Nov-Dec 2007" so I can get started on the long year of 2008. I started telling myself that about 2 months ago...I started and finshed yesterday! 


These first two pages are from our first camping/hunting trip. We did more laughing and talking than hunting. ;)

I think these turned out really well. I love the colors I chose. Conceited, I know, but seriously...it came together well. I need a little journaling to complete it.



 The Christmas pages, however, were much more difficult. There were lots of pics to work with, and since this is a scrapbook about us, I left out the pics of the rest of the family. I don't know what I'll do with those. *shrugs*
I think all in all, they turned out pretty well, considering I didn't have the best camera back then and someone else was taking the pics...



Oh and did I mention, I look horrible in those pics? But, a memory is a memory...no matter how bad a hair day it was. :P


Next, I'll be doing 2008's pics. There are literally thousands! Jeremy and I were living in Virginia then and I finally had a camera! I'm excited to get started, but it will be hard to only choose a few pics for each day/event. Wish me luck!....




No comments:

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers