17 June 2011

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-In

I got a little behind this week. Jeremy's sister, Miranda came up Wednesday morning. She and I went to the movies with her 5-month-old son, {H}. (He was pretty good for a baby in a movie theatre full of little kids!) We watched Monsters vs. Aliens. (Love that movie.) So anyway, my point is, I didn't get to post Wednesday because we were so busy. 

1. Underwear Parties, how old is too old? submitted by Wookie & Co.
 What is an underwear party?

2. What was your favorite class in high school? submitted by Adventures of M-Squared
Art, Math and English.

3. Have you ever convinced packers/movers to pack something they aren't supposed to for a PCS? submitted by Ground Control to Major Mom
We've never PCSed or had anyone pack for us.

4. Blogging plays a growing roll in the media. If you were asked to embed as a blogger with a deployed military unit, would you go? What do you think your blog would be like? submitted by To the Nth
If it were my husband's unit, then yes. Otherwise, no. I don't want to be in some foreign place without him. I don't know how my blog would be. I don't even know how it is now. LOL.

5. Do you think kids should attend year-round school? submitted by Marrying the Navy
No way! (Unless they want to.) Kids need time to be kids! 

1 comment:

Kael,Maddie and Sage said...

Came over from mil spouse fill in, love your blog header.

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers