11 June 2011

Six Word Saturday


Dreamt about someone
I don't like.
(What are my dreams trying to tell me?
To get in contact with someone I don't even like,
that I haven't spoken to in almost 4 years??)
  Normally I love Saturdays, but not today.
I didn't wake up until 10 because I tossed and 
turned all night with my right shoulder. It's been bothering me 
for over a week now. 
What really stinks about it being my right shoulder, is the fact
that I sleep mostly on my right side. And even if I start out on
my left side, I flip to my right while I'm sleeping. *sigh*.
It's going to be a long day.
J wants me to clean out the spare bedroom while
he's at drill this weekend, but I don't think it's
going to get done at this rate. 
I'm currently watching Babar and chillin'
on the couch with Sabrina. 
Nope, it's not going to get done.

Go visit Cate; she's been productive.
Link up with your six words.
Do it! It's lots of fun!

5 comments:

Kimmy said...

I hate waking up to yucky dreams. Then hurting on top of it!! Hope your shoulder feels better soon!!

Happy SWS!

Sailor's Valentine said...

UGH! I hate dreaming about people I don't like. It's happened once or twice in my lifetime. Here's to happier dreams in the future! Great 6 word post! I am visiting you from Cate's blog... :)

Ron. said...

I can't sleep on my right shoulder, either. I have to let Sandra do it.

Unknown said...

Had the same problem a few weeks ago with my right shoulder, so I know the feeling.

Bad dreams - maybe it's coming from the pain in your shoulder and is transference from something / someone who caused you pain.

Susan in SC said...

It's hard trying to figure out what our dreams are trying to tell us. Hope your shoulder is better by now!

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers