07 June 2011

RTT: I love the smell of suntan lotion in the morning...

 It's all coconut-y and sweet-smelling. It reminds me of beach trips with my family when I was little. {I still hate summer... it's too hot!}


It's Tuesday, let's be random...
 Keely is still on her hiatus, for the eleventh week in a row. I wish I had her job. 
Stacy at Stacy Uncorked is keeping the RTT spirit alive {with wine!}, check out her blog and link up or you can link up here. :)

  • J and I have been spending a lot of time at the pool gettin' our tan on. I have a pretty good one going on, on my shoulders and back. Hopefully I'll get it evened out. I have a farmer's tan on my right arm. Looks ridiculous.
  • It's HAWT outside. I melt as soon as I walk outside and my skin feels like the desert.
  • Talladega is under a state of emergency. They have no water pressure. J told me that yesterday, so I don't really know what's going on.
  • The Army finally paid us. Just when we though we were going to have to sell off some organs to pay the bills.
  • We saw X-Men First Class Sunday night; it was awesome! Now we finally know why Professor Xavier is in a wheelchair.
  • I'm still reading My Booky Wook. It's taking me forever. I don't know why. I guess I'm just not in a reading mood lately.
  • J and I spent the weekend at Mama's house. He worked on the lawn mower, weed-eated and cleaned up the shop. Saturday we took all the junk from the shop to the dump. 
  • Not sayin' I went through the dump bins or anything, but I found a brand-new pack of styrofoam balls! {They were just laying there!}
  • J leaves for WLC in two weeks. He'll be gone for almost half a month. He's going to miss our 3rd anniversary on June 29th. :( I'm really going to miss him. But 2 1/2 weeks is nothing compared to a year. 
  • Sabrina is lazy...but I'm sure y'all know that by now.
  • I feel bad about not blogging as much lately. But we did just get back the laptop last week. I'm going to get back in the swing of things soon.
  • Kirkland's was having a sale for Memorial Day weekend; we bought this. I love it! I can't wait to hang it above the couch. 
  • Gas is finally below $3.50 a gallon.
  • My brother finally came over to the apartment to hang out with us. I made breakfast for dinner. 
  • Went to renew my tag last Tuesday. It was $90.17! Good grief. It was the first time I had ever bought a tag in another county. 
  • My shoulder is killing me. 
  • I wish I could be in the pool right now. 
  • We've decided to move our "date night" to Tuesdays since it's cheaper to watch a movie on Tuesdays. 
  • Gotta go to the bank, so I'm wrapping up the random here. 
 Hope y'all are having a great week so far. Go forth and be random!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let them fool you! Prof. X didn't become paralyzed that way; the movie makers just did that to make it make sense in the story. I'll give them credit; it works in this context. And overall, it WAS a good movie. Fassbender is amazing!

Kristine said...

Hi there!

I read My Booky Wook and the next one. I wanted to smack him upside the head when I was done. LOL
That's 4 days I will never get back. Haha

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers