21 June 2011

RTT: Warning: This post is full of links and randomness.

Tuesday, random. Do it. 
Keely has been on hiatus since Pirates were discovered pilfering for the first time. {A really, really long time ago.} And I think she likes it. Obviously. But Stacy is keeping the random rebellion going. She has pickets and wine and everything. So check out her blog, link up and ramble be random. 
  • It's Tuesday, but I'm not even excited about it.
  • It's 0400 and I'm still up. As in, I haven't been to sleep at all.
  • I got in bed before midnight and finished watching some recorded shows, then started reading Alice Bliss. (I received it via UPS Monday afternoon!) By page 65, I had already teared up 4 times. Halfway into the book I was ready to full-on cry. It is so sad. I already know what's going to happen just by the way the characters are acting.
  • I can feel myself slipping into that depressed-mood I had going on while J was deployed. This book is dangerous. I'm glad I'm reading it now though instead of last year.
  • I really miss my Daddy. :( Father's day went by without a tear but it didn't make me miss him any less. I drank a glass of woota-woota in honor of Daddy. :) He loved his chocolate milk.
    •  I really wish Jeremy could come home now. Isn't three days enough?
    • Secret Life (of the American Teenager) was lame yesterday. There wasn't really anything going on that wasn't going on in the other episodes... Next week's looks promising though.
    • Had Chinese last night for dinner. Yummy!
    • Played around with my Google Star map thingy for awhile earlier. Did you know there's a star named Betelgeuse?? It is classified as a red super giant in the constellation Orion. It is the 8th brightest star in the night sky and the 2nd brightest in the constellation. I thought that was pretty interesting. It's supposed to explode within the next million years. Let's look forward to that. Who's with me?
    • So, I've been thinking about Christmas next year. If the world ends just before Christmas, as all those psychics have foretold, what's the point in buying them presents. Right? {Just so you know, I don't believe any of that mumbo-jumbo.}
    • This is probably one of the coolest pictures EVAH!
    • Finished reading Memoirs of a Geisha and it is one of the best books I've ever read. Only deal is, I can't figure out if it's a true story or not. The beginning is very misleading.
    • So there's this Mormon guy, Jon Huntsman who is going to run for President next year. Should be interesting.
    • This  looks like fun. I think I'll go dump out a bunch of cans of food so I can have the cans.
    • Robin Williams is a comedian after all... *excuse the expletives*
    • This cracks me up. Can you figure it out??
    • I love this! Thank you Luke Ramsey.
    • God created such a beautiful planet; do you ever take time to just stop and appreciate the beauty of a tree?
    • You HAVE to look at these beautiful photos of Six Flags in New Orleans post Hurricane Katrina.
    • This sounds like fun.
    • I do realize that the majority of this post consists of links, but I was bored and stumbleupon.com delivered. 
    • Have you ever??? Me either! Isn't he the cutest? Reminds me of The Jungle Book.
    • Did you know you can make your own homemade chalk?? I think this is the coolest idea EVER! And you probably already have all the supplies you need except for the plaster of Paris and the paints. But seriously, this would make a LOT of chalk!
    • Awwww x 10 million=

    Cat Hugs Baby Kitten Having Nightmare - Watch more Funny Videos
    • Can anyone give me ideas for 3rd year anniversary gifts for J? Our anniversary is only 8 days away!

    I think this is probably enough random for one Tuesday. I hope everyone is having a better start to their Tuesday than I am. Be sure to link up and join in on the randomness and check out all those links! It should keep y'all busy while I take a nap on the couch. It's so much cooler in here than in the bedroom. Why is this??

    5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    That is an exceptional list of random! I figured out the picture word thingy. :) Links are always good for RTT. Have a good one!

    Kristine said...

    I don't think the world will end either. My hubby isn't so sure. He really believes in aliens. He thinks we will be wiped out or beamed up. LOL

    VandyJ said...

    I love Stumbleupon for those bored times!
    I saw those pics of the abandoned amusement park in New Orleans--hauntingly beautiful--and just a bit creepy.

    Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

    Funny, I did know about that star, but I've always been fascinated my stars. Baby elephant = too cute!

    Pearl said...

    Had fun reading your RTT!

    Sweet Home Alabama
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

    Sabrina

    PitaPata Dog tickers

    Tobias

    PitaPata Cat tickers

    Reba

    PitaPata Dog tickers