Friday already? Thank the Lord. I love weekends. Mil-Spouse Friday is brought to you by Wife of a Sailor. To participate, just follow the link to her blog and then use "Mr. Linky" to link up and join in on the fun! :)
- What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time? Their name, if they're married, have kids, where they are from, where they live...you know, stalker-esque questions.
- Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised? I like knowing all the important things. Often I am still surprised to find out something new. It doesn't bother me necessarily, but it's sometimes frustrating to find out he doesn't like black-eyed peas after I've already cooked dinner. :P
- If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live? Maggie Valley, NC...although it's more of a town than a city.
- When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take? My cellphone. I don't want to ever be stranded without a way to get in touch with help. I also take my GPS and a map, JIC.
- Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.
Photo-taker, Scrapbooker, Artist,