15 January 2011

Six Word Saturday

I gotta change my zodiac sign?

According to MSNBC, if you're checking out your horoscope,
you might want to recheck the dates. You could be looking at 
someone else's horoscope! 

"Astrological signs are determined by the position of the sun relative to certain constellations on a person's day of birth. The problem is, the positions were determined more than 2,000 years ago. Nowadays, the stars have shifted in the night sky so much that horoscope signs are nearly a month off."

I don't wanna be a Virgo. *pouty face*
If you read about Virgo, it doesn't describe my
personality at all. I'm definitely a Scorpio
Apparently because the earth's axis has shifted, so
has our view of the stars. Therefore, our astrological signs
change too. It's really a bunch of mumbo jumbo, I'm sure.
At least I hope I'm sure...*sigh*.

Is everything in your life going the way it should? Can you describe it in six words? Then head on over to visit Cate at
 
 Be sure to link up and follow others back each Saturday!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

4 comments:

Becca said...

For now, I am choosing to ignore this. I am a gemini. I have been a gemini for 27.5 years. My personality will not be changing just because the earth shifted. Grrrr

Creatively Sensitive said...

I agree. Libra through and through and not going to change! :)

Anonymous said...

I read about this the other day, and was thinking "what"?? So all that stuff doesn't apply? But then again, I always have been puzzled by a system that puts out roughly the same "life events" or personalities or predictions for all the people of the world - but has only 12 categories. So *everyone* is one of those 12 and 1/12 of the world's population will have the same personalities/events happen to them? Sigh.

Call Me Cate said...

I can't keep up. At first they said change your sign. Now they say signs didn't change. Under the "new" dates, I'd be a Pisces instead of an Aries and it actually fits me a lot better.

Thanks for playing 6WS!

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers