18 March 2011

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-In

Of course I'm late doing this. I got my email with the new questions yesterday, but lost track of time and didn't get to do it before bed. Then, I overslept this morning. I went into the living room and the front door was completely unlocked! So feel free to come kill Whitney anytime J has to work. Apparently he doesn't like our stuff or me that much. {I'm over exaggerating, but I feel really uncomfortable now after waking up to the door unlocked.}
Anywho... here's this week's questions:


1.What are some  of your ideas for staying connected with family...you know, those people we moved thousands of miles away from? submitted by Live it. Love it (or not). Write About It.
 My entire family lives in two counties that are side by side. LOL. So I don't exactly know how to answer this. We stay in touch by texting, calling and visiting our family. LOL. J's parents live in Florida and he talks on the phone to them often. 

2. What's the most romantic gift you have GIVEN? submitted by Painting My Canvas
I think the deck of playing cards I made for J for Valentine's Day was pretty romantic. 

3. Would you encourage your child, if they came to you and wanted to join the military?  submitted by Perfectly Imperfect
Of course! I would be proud of my {future} kids no matter what carreer they chose. 

4. What is your least favorite bill to pay and why? submitted by A Little of This, A Little of That
We haven't gotten any of our bills at our new place right now, but before, my least favorite bill was the cellphone bill. It's just too expensive. $110 a month for two phones. Mine has unlimited texting and media package. J's just has texting and we share 450 minutes. {Most of which he uses.}

5. What is the proudest moment you've had as a military spouse?  submitted by Our Okinawa Life
Watching J stand in formation at the Deployment ceremony and walking with him through the airport. And seeing him again at the Homecoming ceremony. 

No comments:

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers