08 September 2011

Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me

Lies that Chelsea Handler Told MeLies that Chelsea Handler Told Me by Chelsea Handler

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I guess it's true that it doesn't matter if you know Chelsea personally, you're still going to get sucked into her world. LOL. The first book I read by Chelsea, was Are You There Vodka? It's Me Chelsea. It was hilarious. So, I went back to the library to find more of her books. This one is the third I've read and didn't like it nearly as much; probably because it wasn't written strictly by her. She did, however, have mini-notes at the end of each chapter. The notes alone cracked me up. I can't believe how gullible her family and friends are!

Sometimes, I wish I knew her in real life. But, then again, I knew that I would be someone she would lie to all the time. Not that I would believe her, but still...



I really can't believe my library carries her books. I think if any of the ladies who work there (who all seem so proper) ever read these books, they would throw them away. Haha.



View all my reviews

2 comments:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

I heart Chelsea Handler. I'll have to check her books out! I'm enjoying your book reviews!

Jaybee said...

I love her show! I rarely get to watch it though. I didn't even know she had more than one book. I only knew about her latest one. I will have to look for them!

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers