09 September 2011

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-In #57

I'm still participating in Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-Ins, but I don't know for how much longer. I really prefer the questions instead of the fill-ins. lol. It's really ironic. Maybe Wifey can include both?! :) 


1.My plans for Labor Day included watching tv and hanging out with Jeremy, but what really happened was exactly what I planned.
 
2.Call me crazy, but sometimes I just need to cry
 
3. One of the funniest things I've seen lately is Sabrina laying in the clothes basket this morning instead of on her bed
 
4.It's strange, but clutter drives me crazy while keeping everything is perfectly fine with me!

5.One, two, buckle my shoe... three, four reading books galore.

No comments:

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers