Friday!! Better late than never. Although, I think this week went by rather quickly. Let's hang out with Wifey for Friday Fill-in time and see what all the Mil-Spouses are up to this weekend.
1. My plans for this weekend include sitting on the couch, watching tv, watching Football and playing Wii, but what I'd really like to do is go to the lake, swim and fish.
2. I consider the Labor Day holiday just another holiday to do nothing.
3. My favorite meal for cookouts is hamburgers, hotdogs, baked beans, and potato salad, but my husband wouldn't agree.
4. So far, my favorite part of summer has been catching up on my reading list and spending time with my Hubby.
5. When it comes to deployments, my philosophy is keep busy and keep moving forward.