10 October 2011

Blog Review: Sizzling Sixteen by Janet Evanovich

Sizzling Sixteen (Stephanie Plum, #16)Sizzling Sixteen by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Not what I was expecting. I really need something more substantial to happen to Stephanie. Like, hooking up with Ranger. I don't know about the rest of this series' readers, but I picture The Rock when I think of Ranger. Who wouldn't want to be with him!?!



Overall, I liked this book better than the last one. I still don't understand the point of recapping who she is, what she does and who everyone else in the book is. It's a waste of space. Who's going to start out reading this series on the sixteenth book? But, if you took out all that redundant information in this book, it would have been incredibly short. What's up with the really wide margins and huge text? I felt like I was reading a book for a 4th grader. My first chapter book! Woo-hoo!




That said, I can't wait for the next book. I love reading about Stephanie's adventures. And Lula is hilarious. J.E. please bring on something new for Stephanie!







View all my reviews

No comments:

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers