Doesn't feel like Tuesday.
Stacy is the "temporary" host of Random Tuesday Thoughts. She's been holding down the fort for Keely for a bajillion Tuesdays now.
To participate, head on over to her blog, Stacy Uncorked. Be sure to leave her a comment, because who doesn't like some comment love!?
- I just gave the kitten a bath. He was surprisingly ok. Of course he kept trying to latch on to the edge of the sink, but he was relatively good.
- He's currently purring away on my chest. He's still a little damp, but I guess he loves me anyway. :P
- This morning whilst I was doing the morning rituals on the toilet...*ahem*, he tried to use my knee as a ladder and scratched the top of my thigh all the way down to my ankle. It hurts.
- It's thundering outside. Hopefully we'll get some rain.
- Jeremy and I went yard-saling Saturday morning. We got some great deals. Including a new desk for the spare bedroom. It's huge! I will have to post a pic of it when I get all of my scrapbooking supplies organized and put away. It is currently covered in papers that I am trying to separate.
- Got this cute Holly Hobbie doll for 50-cents.
- We also went to a Vineyard near where we live and sampled their Muscadine wine. It smelled heavenly in there. I bought a candle so our apt could smell similar.
- Yesterday, I drove to my sister's house--an hour away, to babysit the kids while she went to her doctor's appointment. Then, I rode with her to take The Princess to an impromptu doctor's appt. Poor baby has bronchitis. :(
- Boog knows his ENTIRE alphabet. We looked at a magazine in the doctor's office and he spelled out the title P-O-R-T-one-C-O. LOL. Portico, but he said the I was a one. It did look like a one! He's so smart. :P
- Since I was gone all day yesterday, I didn't get to clean the house and do laundry like I usually do on Mondays. So, I'm way behind. Gotta go switch out the laundry.
Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!