16 February 2011

Hoo Are You #32

Since I didn't go to bed Tuesday until after 9am, and didn't get up until after 2pm, I didn't see Night Owl Crafting's new Hoo Are You post. So I'm a little late with my post, but here it is anyway:

1. What did you get/give for Valentine's Day?
For my Hubby, I made a little book out of playing cards, 52 Things I Love About You and a stuffed Owl with a note that said: "Owl" always love you Valentine, will you be mine? I also made a stuffed owl for my Mama, sister, brother-in-law and pen-pal.




From my Hubby, I received: a stuffed-lion, lion box with chocolate-covered animal cookies, and a Nine West purse! :)

 

From my sister: small neon-blue puppy and bag of M&Ms! {I love M&Ms!

2. Do you have a vacation planned in the next couple of months or in the summer?
No, probably not going to have a vacation this summer since neither of us have jobs or a place to live...
{J's job interview didn't pan out. They guy hiring him told him that the company he was being hired for didn't want National Guard guys since they couldn't work every weekend. I'm not sure, but I think they are not allowed to do that. It's so not fair.}

3. What is one thing you do to pamper yourself?
Once a week, on Saturday night I take a bubble bath with candles and read until the water gets cold.

4. What sparks your interest to other people's blogs?
I like reading other blogs by people I have something in common with. Whether it be crafts, being an Army/military wife or writing about family. I enjoy reading funny blogs by Moms especially. I like to know what might be in my future when I have kids. LOL. Maybe I'll know how to handle everything.
 
5. What kind of a mood are you in today?
Not sure. I'm really lazy today since I didn't get very much sleep again last night. But I'm not grumpy or anything.

To participate in Hoo Are You, visit Night Owl Crafting, link up and read other blog posts! 
 

1 comment:

Liz Mays said...

I like reading an eclectic bunch of blogs too. Unfortunately, I'm also with you on the being lazy today. ;)

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers