05 February 2011

Vote For My Photos

I couldn't sleep last night, so I was 
surfing Photobucket and saw some 
contests that looked like fun. 
I entered these photos:

Contest #1: Lazy Pets

Contest #2: Pretty Babies

Contest #3: Best You in a Winter Wonderland

Contest #4: Best Vintage Picture

Contest #5: Best PEEEWWWWW Face!

Contest #6: Embarrassing Family Photos

If you get a chance to vote for mine,
or if you just want to
check out the other entries, please do!
There are some really great entries!

Here are my ranks as of right now:
Contest #1: 33/280
Contest #2: 52/1069
Contest #3: 4/117
Contest #4: 52/1490
Contest #5: 45/412
Contest #6: 214/1065

If you vote for my photo, leave a comment on the 
photo so I can thank you! :) 
P.S. If I win the Embarrassing Family Photo Contest,
I could win an iPad or Flip cam! Help me out y'all! :)
P.P.S. If you have a better photo, please
enter the contest! I don't mind at all! Let me
know so I can check out your pics too!

1 comment:

Megan (Best of Fates) said...

The embarrassing family photo entry is perfection! Good luck!

Sweet Home Alabama
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sabrina

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tobias

PitaPata Cat tickers

Reba

PitaPata Dog tickers