1. Since most of the country has had nasty weather, what has your weather been like this week?
Fairly cold actually. But it didn't get nasty until Thursday; we got snow! (Ironically, Saturday was 71°, I blogged about it and I'm pretty sure that is what jinxed us.)
2. What is/are your best money-saving tips?I don't save money well at all. I'm actually better at spending it. LOL. When I was younger I would get birthday money in October and save it until December to use for Christmas presents. I think because it was cash, it was easier to save. Having a debit card is too easy to lose track of money. Especially if you're like me and just keep swiping it...
3. What was your favorite vehicle you've ever owned?
When I was younger, and didn't need all the extra space to haul around my nephew and niece, I loved my 1992 Eagle Talon; made by Mitsubishi. Now, I love my 2005 Chevy Impala! It's pretty much awesome! LOL.
4. What is a question you'd like to see in a future fill-in? (Your question and blog just may appear one week!)
What is your most favorite childhood memory, that you have a photo of? (Only memories with photos! LOL)
5. You might be a MilSpouse if...
You own at least one "I Love My Soldier" t-shirt, bumper sticker, purse or anything camouflaged!
That's it for this MilSpouse... Hope everyone has an awesome Friday! Don't forget to check out Wifey's blog, Wife of a Sailor, link up and join in on the fun each week!